No products in the cart.
Everyone knows how fantastic fried rice actually is and adding chicken to the mix takes it to a whole new level. The true beauty of fried rice is the fact that everyone can make a dish that tastes exactly how they want. Normally, fried rice is served in homes as the perfect meal, but with a few ingredients, this dish can transform into a restaurant quality dish.
Traditionally, fried rice is really bland but still has a distinctive taste like no other. This distinctive taste is the underlining factor why fried rice has become one of the most popular home cooked meals. Besides the taste and its delicious facet that teases our taste bud at one glance, it is also quite simple to cook. Anyone can whip up a delicious chicken fried rice in no time if they follow the right instructions and have the right griddle!
Chicken Fried Rice
The following are the most common ingredients used to cook a chicken fried rice dish of restaurant quality. Besides these ingredients, you can add your personal touch to make this dish your own. The ingredients are as follows:
To make the chicken:
- 2 LB chicken thighs with the skin
- ½ teaspoons of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne powder
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of pepper
To make the fried rice:
- 3 cups of cooked grain rice
- ½ diced bell pepper
- ½ diced onion
- ½ frozen peas
- A handful of scallions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- A dab of soy sauce
- Heat the griddle on medium heat.
- Once the griddle has reached the desired temperature, the next step is to sauté the onions and garlic.
- Make sure you keep moving the vegetables around so that they do not burn.
- Next, add bell pepper and peas.
- When the pepper has softened, add the rice and some oil.
- Cook for exactly two minutes then add the scallions.
- Once these scallions are softened and the rice has turned brown, add beaten eggs to the mixture.
- Let the dish cook for a while and then add a few dashes of soy sauce and season the dish using salt and pepper.
- Finally, add the dish to a platter and place the chicken thighs in the middle to create a restaurant quality dish!
And Voila! You’ve got a delicious Chicken Fried Rice dinner for the whole family!