No products in the cart.
June 23, 2017
Shop Griddles Now
- 2 lbs. Thinly sliced beef (Rib-eye roast, sirloin, tri-tip roast, rump roast, or flank steak)
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 TBSP Butter
- Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 3 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 12-18 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 1 Jar of Cheese Whiz
- 6 Hoagie Rolls
- 1. Preheat the griddle to medium high heat.
- 2. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and some oil to the griddle.
- 3. Add the onions, green peppers, and red peppers to the hot griddle.
- 4. Season with salt, pepper, vinegar, and ½ tsp of garlic powder. Toss to combine and coat evenly.
- 5. Add another tablespoon of butter and some oil to the other side of the griddle.
- 6. Add the thinly sliced beef to the griddle. Chop it up with your metal spatulas to help it all cook evenly. Season the meat with salt, pepper, and another ½ tsp of garlic powder.
- 7. When the meat is cooked, divide it evenly on the griddle into 6 piles.
- 8. Turn the heat down to medium.
- 9. Add a few tablespoons of Cheese Whiz to each pile of meat then add the veggies to each pile.
- 10. Add 2-3 slices of provolone cheese to each pile of meat and veggies.
- 11. Split your hoagie rolls and toast them on the griddle.
- 12. When the provolone cheese is melted, place each pile of meat into a toasted hoagie roll and serve hot.