- 8 Egg Roll Wraps
- 1/2 Lb. of 80/20 Ground Pork
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoons of Minced Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Sliced Green Onion
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cabbage (pre-shredded Cole Slaw mix is a great substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Spray Vegetable Oil
Pre-heat your Blackstone Airfryer to 400° and pre-heat your griddle to medium-high heat.
Add a drizzle of olive oil to the griddle and then the ground pork. Cook for 4-5 minutes, tossing often.
Add the garlic and ginger, toss and cook another 2-3 minutes.
Add sesame oil and cabbage and cook another 2 minutes, tossing often.
Add the green onions and soy sauce and toss to incorporate.
Lay out your egg roll wrappers and add a few tablespoons of the pork mix to the center of each. Using a touch of water, wet the border edges of the egg roll wrapper and fold one corner to the center. Wrap each side into the middle and roll the wrapper to meet the other end. These should look like little burritos. Repeat with remaining egg rolls.
Place the egg rolls into the Airfryer basket and evenly coat with spray oil. Place the basket back into the Airfryer and cook for 6-7 minutes. You can turn the egg rolls half way through for a more even color.
Serve hot with sweet Thai chili sauce.