- 1 Lb. of Boneless and skinless chicken breast, small dice
- 1/3 Cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Blue cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of Buffalo Sauce (and extra to drizzle on top)
- 1/3 Cup of All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil for Cooking
- Ranch for Dipping
In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except for the olive oil. Mix to evenly combine. Be sure there aren’t any lumps of flour.
Heat your Blackstone Griddle to medium-low and add 2 tablespoons of the chicken mix. Press the chicken down so that it’s a flat disc-like shape. Repeat with the remaining chicken mix.
Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until the chicken is fully cooked. Serve with a bit more buffalo sauce and some ranch.