- 1 Lb. of Chicken Cutlets
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Blackstone Crazy Cajun Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup of Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1/3 Cup of Diced Geen Bell Pepper
- 1/3 Cup of Diced Celery
- 1/3 Cup of Diced Yellow Onion
- 1/2 Cup of Sliced Okra
- 1/2 Lb. of Sliced Sausage
- 1/4 Cup of Beer (Lager is Best)
- 2 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil
- 4 Premade Flatbread
Using a large plate, season each of the chicken cutlets with a bit of olive oil and some of the Blackstone Crazy Cajun Seasoning.
Cook the chicken on one side of your Griddle over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
Add the butter to the other side of the griddle over medium heat. Add the vegetables and season with the Blackstone Crazy Cajun Seasoning. Cook for 5-6 minutes and then add the sausage and beer over the top. Stir to combine and cook another 4-5 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the griddle and dice into small bite-sized pieces.
Reduce the heat to low on one side of your griddle and toast the flatbread for 2-3 minutes.
To build your flatbread, add some of the veggies and sausage to each flatbread and then sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the top, add some of the chicken over the cheese and then top with another thin layer of cheese. Cover with a dome for 4-5 minutes. This will crisp up the crust and melt the cheese.
Once the cheese is melted, slice and serve hot.