- Wild Alaskan Salmon Filets with skin on
- Raw Shrimp (deveined)
- 6 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Bragg's Liquid Amino's or Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Paste (or grate your own fresh ginger)
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic pressed or finely diced
- Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil
- Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- Green Beans
- 1 Red Pepper or Several Small Multi-color Peppers
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves pressed or finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Liquid Amino's or Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Green Onion Finely sliced for garnish
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seeds Toasted for garnish
If your fish is frozen, let thaw in the refrigerator overnight or run under cold water until thawed.
Turn on the Blackstone to high heat to get nice and hot. Then get pan of water boiling for the green beans.
To make the marinade, combine olive oil, liquid amino’s or soy sauce, dijon mustard, ginger paste and garlic clove. Stir well to combine.
Salt & pepper shrimp & salmon.
Turn heat down to medium and drizzle avocado oil on the griddle.
Put salmon (skin side down) on griddle. You can wait a little bit to put the shrimp on because they will cook in under 3-4 minutes. Remove shrimp & cover when they are finished.
Pour marinade over the top of the shrimp & salmon. Toss shrimp in marinade to cover. Add water by salmon and cover with a basting dome to cook all the way through.
While the salmon is cooking, add the green beans to the boiling water with a Tbsp. of salt.
Chop peppers for green beans & thinly sliced onion. Put avocado oil on the griddle and saute the peppers and onions for several minutes until tender.
Add green beans after they have cooked 1-2 minutes in boiling water. Put right onto griddle with the onion & peppers. Cook for another minute or two. Then add a clove or freshly pressed garlic, 2 Tbsp. butter, and a splash of aminos or soy sauce and a little salt. Only cook for about 30 seconds to prevent burning the garlic. Remove & serve hot!
Your shrimp should be done and removed from the griddle by now. Watch your salmon and cook until it’s flaky in the middle with no raw sections. Once it’s done, give it a quick splash of amino’s and turn it over to sear for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove & serve.
Serve with the salmon & shrimp over top of the asian green beans! Enjoy!!