- 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sesame oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/3 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup of Honey
- 4 Chicken breasts chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Red bell peppers chopped into chunks
- 1 Onion peeled and sliced into chunks
- 2 tablespoons of Sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of Fresh cilantro roughly chopped
Mix together all marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic gallon bag.
Add chicken to marinade, seal in bag, and knead bag to coat thoroughly. Let sit in refrigerator 1-8 hours, turning occasionally.
Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes to prevent burning; metal skewers require no pre-cook treatment.
Heat your griddle to medium-high heat.
Alternate threading chicken, pepper, and onion onto your skewer. Continue until the entire skewer is full and all your skewers have been used.
Coat griddle surface with 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
Place skewers on griddle and turn every 2-3 minutes for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked (no longer pink in the middle or internal temperature >165 degrees).
Plate your skewers on a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.