- 1.75 Liters Zing Zang Boody Marry Mix
- Titio's Vodka (or your preferred Vodka)
- 2 Tablespoons of Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Celery Seed
- 1 Tablespoon of Old Bay
- 1 Lemon
- Tabasco hot sauce (or similar hot sauce) to taste
- Lump Crab Meat
- Shrimp butterflied with tails on
- Blue Cheese Olives
- Celery Stalks
- 1 Lemon
In a large pitcher, mix all Bloody Mary ingredients. Note: this can stay refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on. Butterfly by slicing along the top of the shrimp and remove veins and waste.
Toss shrimp in olive oil and old bay.
Cook shrimp for about 2 minutes per side, or until firm to touch. Note: let cool before serving on your Bloody Mary.
Wet the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge. Using a flat dish, pour old bay or the Blackstone Breakfast Blend seasoning to garnish the rim of your glass. Add ice and lump crab meat in layers.
Mix your Bloody Mary pitcher before pouring to ensure to incorporate any seasonings that fell to the bottom. Fill your glass.
Garnish with celery stalk, olives, shrimp, and more crab meat. Cheers!
Feel free to experiment with your garnish. Pickled beans, okra, and bacon are fabulous in a Bloody Mary. Make it yours!