- 1/2 Cup of White Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Garlic Cloves Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Parsley Finely Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 Lb. of Pork Tenderloin Cubed
- 2 Red Bell Peppers Cut into 1” Pieces
- 1 Large Red Onion Cut into 1” Pieces
Mix all marinade ingredients in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag.
Add cubed pork tenderloin and knead until evenly-coated in marinade.
Refrigerate 2-8 hours, turning occasionally.
Build your skewers by alternating threading pork, red pepper, and red onion pieces until the skewer is full (this recipe should make about 8 kabobs depending on the size of your skewer).
Heat your griddle to high heat and cover with a thin layer of olive oil.
Place skewers on your griddle and cook for 2 minutes.
Rotate 90 degrees and cook for 2 more minutes.
Continue cooking/rotating skewers until all sides have been cooked on your griddle and internal temperature of your pork is 145 degrees (8-10 minutes total).