- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 lb. of pork tenderloin cubed
- 2 red bell peppers cut into 1” pieces
- 1 large red onion cut into 1” pieces
Mix all marinade ingredients in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag.
Add cubed pork tenderloin and knead until evenly-coated in marinade.
Refrigerate 2-8 hours, turning occasionally.
Build your skewers by alternating threading pork, red pepper, and red onion pieces until the skewer is full (this recipe should make about 8 kabobs depending on the size of your skewer).
Heat your griddle to high heat and cover with a thin layer of olive oil.
Place skewers on your griddle and cook for 2 minutes.
Rotate 90 degrees and cook for 2 more minutes.
Continue cooking/rotating skewers until all sides have been cooked on your griddle and internal temperature of your pork is 145 degrees (8-10 minutes total).