- 2 Sweet Potatoes petite diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper petite diced
- 1 Purple Onion petite diced
- 1 Jalapeno diced (leave in seeds for extra heat)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- Avocado Oil
- 1 Small Bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 Can of Black Beans rinsed
- 12 Tortillas
- Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- Guacamole, Salsa & Chips optional side
Turn on Blackstone to medium heat. Drizzle with avocado oil.
Add the chopped sweet potato, red bell pepper, purple onion and jalapeno. Sprinkle with cumin & chili powder, salt, pepper & toss to combine. Pour some water over the mix and cover with the large basting dome. These will take about 10 minutes to cook. Check every couple minutes and give them a toss to prevent burning!
Meanwhile, chop the cilantro & add to a bowl. Squeeze the lime in with cilantro and then add the black beans (drained and rinsed). Stir together.
Add sweet potato mixture to the bean bowl & toss.
To assemble burritos, fill the burrito with the mixture, add a layer of cheese & wrap it up!! If you want to put some in the freezer, wrap them in aluminum foil & stock your freezer!
If you want to eat them tonight, then wrap them up & put them on the griddle to make them crispy. Cook them with a little bit of oil if you want a more fried crispy taste. Cook for about 1 minute on each side until they are golden brown.