- 1 unit of Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce (we used Mae Ploy Brand)
- 1 cup of Diced Chicken Breast (pre-cooked)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp of Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Olive oil Drizzle
- 1 cup of Veggie Slaw (recipe below)
- 1 cup of Chopped carrots, broccoli, and cabbage (typically can be bought in a bag pre-chopped)
- 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- 1 tsp of Oil
- Pinch of Salt
Stretch out your pizza dough and spread Sweet Chili sauce over it.
Add diced chicken and sprinkle with a pinch of chopped cilantro.
Add mozzarella cheese and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Cook in the Blackstone Pizza Oven until done.
Slice pizza and top with Veggie Slaw and more fresh chopped cilantro.
Veggie Slaw Recipe: Mix all ingredients together and toss to combine. Let sit for 5-10 minutes for flavors to combine.