- 8 unit of Slices French Bread (sourdough or other artisan bread)
- 4 unit of Slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 tbsp of (heaping) Cranberry Sauce
- Leftover Stuffing
- Leftover Turkey
- 4 tbsp of Butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp of Dried Sage
1. Turn your griddle on to Medium Low heat (This is a thick sandwich so you want the ingredients in it to heat up before the outside burns).
2. In a small bowl, mix the butter and sage together.
3. Lay out the slices of bread.
4. Top one side of the bread with a slice of provolone cheese, a layer of stuffing, turkey, and finally top with cranberry sauce.
5. Put the other piece of bread on top and butter the outside of the bread with the sage butter.
6. Grill both sides of the sandwich until golden brown and heated through.