- 2 Lb. of Ground Turkey
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Pink Sea Salt
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves Grated
- 1/2 Cup of Green Onions Sliced
- 4 Pita Breads Cut in Halves
In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
Roll out meatballs (makes about 26) and slightly press down to flatten some for even cooking on the griddle!
Turn your Blackstone on medium to medium-high heat and drizzle a light coating of olive oil.
Cook Turkey balls/patties on each side for about 5 minutes per side using your dome midway for about 1-2 minutes to help cook through.
If desired, place your pita pockets onto hot griddle to slightly heat/toast.
Add your favorite toppings like cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, fresh salsa fresca, sour cream, lettuce, jalapenos and lots of cilantro!