- 6 Russet Potatoes (cut into 1/2" slices)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Dried Rosemary
- Salt to Taste
In a large pot, boil sliced potatoes until fork tender (about 10 minutes). This can be done on a range top or Blackstone griddle.
Transfer potatoes from water into a large bowl. Add olive oil, black pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, and salt. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
Heat your griddle to high heat and coat with a very thin layer of olive oil or butter.
Add potatoes to griddle and cook approximately 5-6 minutes each side or until crispy, light brown crust coats the outside of the potato slices.
Remove from heat and serve.