Use these in wraps, in between pita or naan bread or topped over a fresh caesar salad!
- 3 lb. of Ground Chicken
- 2 cups of Panko
- 3 Garlic Cloves grated or minced
- 3 tablespoons of Caesar Dressing
- 3 tablespoons of Curly Parsley chopped
- 1 cup of Pecorino Cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kabob Sticks
Soak kabob sticks in water and set aside.
Combine all ingredients by hand, cover and refrigerate mixture for 20 minutes.
Rinse and pat sticks dry.
Scoop out meat mixture about ¼ cup or the size to fit your palm, and form a oval shape to slide kabob stick into.
Heat your Blackstone Griddle to medium heat and drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil and place kabobs on the griddle.
Cook on both sides about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Use the Basting Cover midway adding a drizzle of water to help chicken cook through for about 1 minute.
Serve with lemon wedges, caesar dressing and shaved pecorino cheese.