- 2 lb. of 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 lb. of Bacon
- 8 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 unit of Fresh Jalapeños, diced
- 1 tbsp of Tapatío Hot Sauce plus extra for bacon
- 2 tsp of Horseradish
- 1 unit of Red Onion, sliced
- 2 unit of Large Tomatoes, Sliced
- 6-8 unit of Hamburger Buns
1. Preheat your griddle to medium high
2. Form your hamburger into 6-8 patties
3. Put all of the bacon on the griddle. Lightly season bacon with pepper and drizzle with Tapatío Hot Sauce to taste.
4. When the bacon is done pull from griddle and chop into small pieces
5. Dice the Jalapeños and sauté on griddle (use some of the bacon grease).
6. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, shredded cheddar, cooked Jalapeños, diced bacon, 1 tablespoon Tapatío, and 2 tsp horseradish.
7. Put your burgers on the griddle and season with salt and pepper.
8. Flip your burger when one side is browned. Then top each burger with the cheese mixture.
9. Cover burgers with a basting cover until the cheese mixture is melted.
10. Toast you hamburger buns on the griddle.
11. Serve your burgers with tomato and onion slices (lettuce optional).