- Hamburguer - 2 lb.
- Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles - 1 cup
- Red Onion, sliced - 1 unit
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cup Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoe Slices
- Hamburger Buns - 6 unit
1. Preheat Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat.
2. Mix ½ of the blue cheese into the hamburger.
3. Make six 1/3 pound burger patties. Season each side with salt and pepper.
4. Brush Blackstone griddle with a coat of butter. Spread onions onto the butter and cook until softened.
5. Place patties onto the melted butter and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
6. When burgers are almost done, toast the buns on the griddle until they are golden brown.
7. When the burgers are done, remove them from the griddle and place on the toasted buns and bed of lettuce. Then top the burger with the onions, more crumbled blue cheese, and tomatoes.