meat and salad
- 1 Romaine Lettuce Head (Large)
- 1 lb. of Chicken Breasts (Boneless and Skinless)
- 4 Bacon Slices (Thickly Cut)
- Salt and Pepper or Rub (Of your Choice)
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Croutons
- 1 cup of Parm Reggiano (Shaved)
- 1 Avocado (Ripe)
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons of Anchovy Paste
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese (Finely Grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Garlic Clove
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a food processor. Blend on high for approximately 30 seconds. Take a rubber spatula, scrape down sides and pulse until dressing is creamy. Set aside.
Now you'll cook the meats. Preheat griddle to high heat and coat it with oil.
Coat chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or your preferred choice of seasoning.
Place chicken breast on griddle and cook until finished. Remove and let rest.
Place thickly cut bacon on griddle and cook until finished. Remove and set aside.
Turn burners down to medium heat.
Lightly oil the head of romaine and season with salt and pepper. Place the head of romaine on the griddle. Rotate it to get a nice char on each side.
Slice or cube the chicken and chop the bacon.
Place cooked head of romaine on a plate. Arrange chicken around the romaine. Top with avocado caesar dressing, crumbled bacon, parmesan reggiano, and croutons.