- 4 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup of Liquid Smoke
- Granulated Garlic
- 1 Package Thick Sliced Black Pepper Bacon
- 1 Bag Breaded Onion Rings
- 10-12 Slices Monterrey Jack Cheese Slices
- Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (available at Walmart and other grocery stores)
- Texas Toast Bread
1. Preheat the Blackstone griddle to high heat. When heated, lightly coat the griddle top with oil.
2. Mix 4 lbs. Ground beef with 1/4 cup Liquid smoke.
3. Place frozen battered Onion rings on griddle top. Flip onion rings when first side is crispy and slightly blackened.
4. Place Bacon strips on griddle. Use Blackstone Bacon Press (available in the Blackstone Breakfast Kit) to keep bacon flat.
5. Drop Burger patties onto hot griddle top. Season with garlic, salt, and pepper to taste. Or, use your favorite burger or western-style seasoning.
6. When onion rings are ready, move them to one end of the griddle. Turn heat zone off and allow onion rings to stay warm while patties continue cooking.
7. Flip patties when first side is seared and slightly blackened. Season second side of burger patty.
8. Add a slice of Monterrey Jack cheese to burger patty as it nears completion.
9. Add two strips of cooked bacon to to burger patty and top it with one or two onion rings. Use the Blackstone 12" Round Basting Cover to quickly melt the cheese.
10. Lay slices of Texas Toast on griddle top. Toast until golden brown, flip, and toast the other side.
11. Plate it up and top the burger with Country Bob's all Purpose Sauce. Saddle up for a flavorful trip out West.