- 2 Large eggs
- 3/4 cup of Milk
- 1/2 cup of Water
- 1 cup of Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Melted butter
Double Batch Ingredients
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 cup of Flour
- 4 tablespoons of Melted butter
Quadruple Batch Ingredients
- 8 Large eggs
- 3 cup of Milk
- 2 cup of Water
- 4 cup of Flour
- 8 tablespoons of Melted butter
Whisk eggs. Whisk in milk, and water.
Whisk in flour a little at a time.
Add melted butter last and mix until everything is combined.
Set griddle to medium low heat.
Once up to temp, use a ladle to pour batter onto a hot griddle and use a crepe spreader to spread the batter out into a large circle.
Cook until the edges start to lift from the griddle surface then flip them over.
– Cream FillingLarge Batch|
– 32 oz. of Yogurt (Lemon or Vanilla flavor)
– 16 oz. Cool Whip
– Small box of Vanilla Instant Pudding powder
– Small Batch
– 12oz of Vanilla Yogurt (Two small containers)
– 8oz Cool Whip (Half of the smaller tub)
– 3-4 TBLS Vanilla Instant Pudding Powder
Combine yogurt and pudding powder.
Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate mixture to let the pudding set up. Then spread on half of a cooked crepe, add fruit of your choice, and finish with fresh squeezed lemon.