- 3 Medium Zucchinis sliced (try to get the width as consistent as possible)
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Grated Parmesan Cheese (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Heat your griddle to med-high heat and cover the cooking surface evenly with olive oil.
Once oil is heated, add sliced zucchini and sauté for about 3 minutes - turning occasionally.
Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper and continue sautéing until zucchini is tender (an additional 4-6 minutes).