- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Cloves - 4 unit
- Shrimp - 12 oz.
- Pinch of .salt - 1
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Dashes Cayenne Pepper - 3 unit
- Chopped Parsley
- Cooked rice - 2 cup
- Sesame Oil - 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce - 2 tsp
- Ponzu Sauce - 1 tbsp
1. Turn griddle to medium heat.
2. Add the olive oil and butter.
3. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
4. Add the shrimp and stir to combine well.
5. Add the salt and lemon juice then move the shrimp around to coat it all evenly.
6. Top the shrimp with the cayenne pepper and parsley.
7. Move the shrimp over and add the rice to the griddle.
8. Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, and ponzu to the rice. Toss the rice to coat in the sauce. Add chopped parsley and toss some more.
9. Plate the rice first, then top with the shrimp. Sprinkle a little more fresh chopped parsley on top and serve immediately.
Shrimp cooks fast so once it hits the griddle it will typically only take 4-5 minutes to cook. Pay attention to the shape and color to make sure you don’t overcook it. The shrimp will turn opaque and curl up like a letter “C”. Once it hits this point quickly garnish with the Cayenne pepper and parsley and remove from the heat.