- Thinly sliced beef (Rib-eye roast, sirloin, tri-tip roast, rump roast, or flank steak) - 2 lb.
- Onion, sliced - 1 unit
- Green Pepper, sliced - 1 unit
- Red Pepper, sliced - 1 unit
- Garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Red Wine Vinegar - 3 tbsp
- Slices of Provolone Cheese - 12-18 unit
- Jar of Cheese Whiz - 1 unit
- Hoagie Rolls - 6 unit
1. Preheat the griddle to medium high heat.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and some oil to the griddle.
3. Add the onions, green peppers, and red peppers to the hot griddle.
4. Season with salt, pepper, vinegar, and ½ tsp of garlic powder. Toss to combine and coat evenly.
5. Add another tablespoon of butter and some oil to the other side of the griddle.
6. Add the thinly sliced beef to the griddle. Chop it up with your metal spatulas to help it all cook evenly. Season the meat with salt, pepper, and another ½ tsp of garlic powder.
7. When the meat is cooked, divide it evenly on the griddle into 6 piles.
8. Turn the heat down to medium.
9. Add a few tablespoons of Cheese Whiz to each pile of meat then add the veggies to each pile.
10. Add 2-3 slices of provolone cheese to each pile of meat and veggies.
11. Split your hoagie rolls and toast them on the griddle.
12. When the provolone cheese is melted, place each pile of meat into a toasted hoagie roll and serve hot.