- 2 lb. of Salmon, skinned and any pin bones removed
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 unit of Limes
- 1 tsp of Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp of Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp of Onion Powder
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1 tsp of Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Black pepper
- 3 unit of Large Avocados, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 unit of Can Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
- 1/3 cup of Diced Red Onion
- 1 unit of Bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 1 unit of Jalapeño (Diced)
- 2 unit of Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 unit of Corn Tortillas, warmed
- 2 cup of Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of Crumbled Cotija Cheese
FOR THE AVOCADO & CORN SALSA In a mixing bowl add diced avocado, corn, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, juice from 1 lime, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and apple cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently mix everything together being careful to not mash avocado to much.
FOR THE SALMON In a mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, juice from 1 lime, chipotle chili powder, cumin, onion powder, paprika, coriander, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Rub mixture over both sides of salmon.
Preheat the griddle to medium heat. Place salmon on griddle and cook about 3 minutes per side. Remove salmon from griddle and break into chunks.
Turn griddle to high heat. Put the corn tortillas on griddle to warm them up, about 30 second to 1 minute per side.
TO ASSEMBLE TACOS: Layer salmon in tortilla. Add sliced cabbage and avocado salsa. Top with cotija cheese and squeeze fresh lime juice over the top.