- 1 lb. of Shrimp cleaned and slightly butterflied
- 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Curly Parsley
- Pink Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of Dry White Wine
- 1 Lemon (half for cooking half to serve/garnish)
Peel shrimp leaving the tails on. Slightly butterfly shrimp with a small knife and clean out shrimp.
Place shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, parsley and crushed red pepper into a bowl or freezer bag to marinate 20 minutes.
Set your Blackstone Griddle to medium-high heat.
Add 1 tbsp butter and swirl around. Dump the shrimp into butter using tongs to make sure shrimp are on their sides, cook 1-2 minutes.
Flip shrimp to cook on other side for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp butter and if needed stand shrimp up onto butterflied tops.
Add the white wine and let cook 1 more min.
Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil and plate! Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley.
Chef’s recommendation: use wild-caught shrimp.